My Encounter With Lagos "Ready to Do It" Babe

Lagos city!! The city I love and hate at the same time, the smallest state with the highest population in Nigeria. Before now visiting Lagos was never in my mind but due to some issues I need to be there.
Image courtesy of clare bloomfield at freedigitalphoto.net
Staying in environment can be fun, full of experience yet annoying, life in lagos is hell, i went out yesterday but unfortunately for me rain started and there was no place for me to hide,i was thinking what to do before i saw a female saloon shop,i quickly ran to hide there.

I met 3 people chatting there ,a guy and 2 girls , the guy accompanied his girl friend to make her hair while the other girl was the stylist(the owner of the shop).I was just there minding my business yet listening to their conversations, though i didnt interfare.

Ohhh! Behold, the girlfriend was pleading with the stylist to sleep with her boyfriend, funny enough the girl accepted within minutes


It seems his house is close from there so the guy went with the stylist to DO IT with her,i was sitting waiting for them patiently to come back so i can be sure of what they had gone to do....

I started chatting with the other girl since the other two have left.

Why did you allowed them? I asked her.

She answered like this "That guy is my boyfriend and it is not like we don't love each other but the guy loves me more when i bring babes for him to sleep with, he also does the same for me"

And you called that love? I enquired.

"Yes, to prove that we're not the jealous  type, although, i can't afford to loose him. I so much love him" She said

Does the Stylist knew he is your man? I asked again.

"Not at all but there is no big deal in the act. I do sleep with other guys anywhere & anytime. We can do now if you're ready because  as a Lagos Babe I'm always READY TO DO IT

I couldn't wait any longer as the rain has already stopped but i collected her cell phone number.. (You know what it means naa?)

Any lagosian here?

1 comment:

  1. I like what you have done with this blog. Keep it up man

    ReplyDelete

We’re trying hard to build better relationships in our society but we can’t do it without YOU!

Did this feature help you better your lifestyle? You can change someone else’s life too by sharing this post!!

Awesome inc. Template Styled by M-Jaybee