Hello Please Can I Talk to You? (JB Exclusive)

Back then, during one of my interdepartmental lecture I sighted this babe, tall,pretty and dark , " oh my favourite colour" I said, she was so charming. Immediately after the lecture I walked up to her "Hello, Please can I talk to you"!!. Wow she snobbed me and move away with her friends..
hmmm could this be real? My friends laughed at me tire. But I didn't seems to care so we moved to another class. (You know how big Unn is naa) I never seems to see this girl till after 2 good weeks in a friend's birthday at "Camber well bar". On sighting her I said wow! this birthday is gonna make sense ohh. Unfortunately, she came with a guy(don't know if he was her boo) but that one day.
I was so desperate to atleast exchange some pleasantry with her, could you imagine this girl avoids me like say I carry EBOLA to the extend that she refused dancing with me while she felt free dancing with others. I looked at my self to know whether I was putting on back clothe, behold i dressed normal. "I'm putting on back clothe? I asked another girl there but she said ",No, you are looking good" thata was a compliment:She gave me hope so I never near this girl again till the party end. Tomorrow is another market day"

Choi!! Behold I saw this very girl again during Etisalat Show in UNN Stadium, this time around she stopped when I walked up to her "Hello, please can I talk to you? She replied "Jaybee You again, what?"I was little bit embarrassed though I don't think anyone noticed because Terrry G was performing. ohh you even know my name? I asked but she never said a word, so I asked again "what's your name? Juliet she said and walked again.

I disliked her immediately, A week later I saw her in a birthday party at "Grace Manor' but I never seems to noticed her  present because I have no interest in her again either as a friend or anything else after much shakara she did. She came with her female friends, so after the birthday party which stopped at 2:00 midnight, of course no one will leave the premises expect if you are with ride. Everyone seems to have booked a room to sleep, her friends has gone up stair with their guys leaving Juliet behind(you know how selfish girls can be) Lol.

I guess she doesn't know what else to do, so she walked towards where I was with my friends "Jaybee Please can i talk to you?, so i gave her listening ear. "Please I'm frustrated, can I sleep in you guys room tonight?" She asked with a calm voice but I turned, didnt say a word and moved up stairs with my friends leaving her behind.

Chai!! I know its not good to revenge but I have to teach her a lesson that night so she can value anyone that approach her next time. Don't really know where she slept that night, so after some days we had a crush on in another lecture , guess what she said " You are very wicked Jaybee" but I ignored and zoom off. That's the end, the rest is story for the gods.

I believe you learn some moral from my story/experience. Now, its over to you to preside over this case.

Is there any wickedness in what I did? Or
you are in support of the lesson I taught her?

As a guy or a girl, have you hard similar experience, please share with us so we can learn and adjust our approach to people.


2 comments:

  1. Hmmm there I was anxiously waiting for the story to end well! Buh nay it didn't lolzzz

    ReplyDelete

We’re trying hard to build better relationships in our society but we can’t do it without YOU!

Did this feature help you better your lifestyle? You can change someone else’s life too by sharing this post!!

Awesome inc. Template Styled by M-Jaybee