Single Ladies | The Implication Of Dating Multiple Guys

Life as a lady can be challenging but it takes little effort to face off the challenges. Growing up and becoming a matured lady, you should be careful of who and who to date.

I have a friend called Janet, she is a kind of person that always go to parties and can date anybody who has the money, she has been in this kind of life for years till luck ran out of her when she met an elderly rich man with 2 wives and grown up children but still want to make my friend the 3rd wife. So Janet with no waste of time embraced the proposal. She accepted the offer because the money.

Unknowingly to her after they got married, she discovered that she had dated/slept with her husband's son few months ago.What a shame? The world was blank to her, she lost her pride and dignity in the family and the Union was dissolved. The bitter truth here is that some ladies look as their opposite sex who can date as many ladies as they want and still loss nothing. Listen, as far as womanhood is concern, ladies have dignity and future to protect.A lady who goes around dating and sleeping with different men isn't laying down a good foundation for her self, her environment and her unborn children.

Most men believes that there are no more virgins, why? Because the virgins are not proud of themselves. Some men believes that looking for a virgins is like looking for a niddle in the darkness. That's crazy guys believe for you.

Many centuries ago, women keeps their virginity for their future husband but reversal is the case this days, men would want to have it with their girlfriends even if they would marry them.

As a lady, you have dated & slept with  7 different men for couple of times under 6 months, how do you feel sharing your body with these men?. In a wider sense women don't have the wisdom to be wise,a man can tell a lady that I fucked you and dumped you but a lady can't say I fucked him and dumped him.Men have so many advantages over the ladies. So ladies be wise and play wise....

I guess P square doesn't mean dating multiple guys when they said " what a man can do a woman can do it"

Image courtesy of photostock at freedigitalphotos.net 

2 comments:

  1. This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is Olivia Jane Mike, and I base in London.My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end,and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa Justus who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa Justus brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa Justus e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa Justus is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa Justus today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact:
    drabeljustus@gmail.com Thank you great Justus. Contact him for the following:

    (1)If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4)You want women/men to run after you.
    (5)If you want a child.
    (6)[You want to be rich.
    (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8)If you need financial assistance.
    (9)Herbal care
    10)Help bringing people out of prison
    (11)Marriage Spells
    (12)Miracle Spells
    (13)Beauty Spells
    (14)PROPHECY CHARM
    (15)Attraction Spells
    (16)Evil Eye Spells
    (17)Kissing Spell
    (18)Remove Sickness Spells
    (19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
    (20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS
    (21) Charm to get who to love you.
    (22)Business spell.
    Contact him today on:
    drabeljustus@gmail.com,
    +2347033354868.
    You can also CONTACT HIM ON whats-app on the same phone number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Jennifer martins, from USA I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.madurai he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 6years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to usa, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is maduraitemple@yahoo.com :or call +2347067607073

    ReplyDelete

We’re trying hard to build better relationships in our society but we can’t do it without YOU!

Did this feature help you better your lifestyle? You can change someone else’s life too by sharing this post!!

Awesome inc. Template Styled by M-Jaybee